OmniScientTM is an out-of-box solution, which covers the entire gamut of reporting needs of insurance companies. Its rich repository covers insurance specific dashboards, KPIs and metrics across multiple business functions – Sales, distribution, claims, underwriting, actuarial, operation and reinsurance. The solution provides canned as well as need-based adhoc reports at click of mouse.
Solution is built on open-source Pentaho platform, which enables rapid implementation at low total cost of ownership.
OmniScientTM Dashboard with Several KPIs
OmniScient’s dashboard is a visual data exploration application. The dashboard is made up of pre-built Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for monitoring the most common and critical business activity. You have the opportunity to define the most important KPIs for your business, tapping into the domain expertise of the 4iSoft team for the optimal configuration. Using filter and slicer gadgets with the rich visualizations, makes it easy for your users to explore and drill down into your data to uncover trends, data patterns and data co-relations and to perform root cause analysis.
OmniScientTM is compatible with multiple Claims Management Software, other insurance applications as well as financial & HR applications including
- iVOS Valley Oak Systems*
- CS Star*
- Pipeline Claims Bluewave Technologies*
- Renaissance David Corporation*
*3rd party applications
With OmniScientTM Dashboard, companies can
- Provide executives and managers with an overview of the business and clearly communicate key performance criteria and goals
- Communicate and track key metrics that drive business success
- Empower their analysts and decision makers with an objective data to back their long term strategies
- Provide operational managers and workers with dashboards that monitor business activities so they can take swift action and effect immediate change
- Give users the ability to more accurately process and comprehend spatially oriented data through visualization on a graph